Complete proceedings from the FISITA 2014 World Automotive Congress held in Maastricht, the Netherlands from 02-06 June.
Includes 472 internationally refereed technical papers covering important topics in automotive engineering technology.
- Clean and Efficient Engine Technologies
- New Energy Powertrain
- Transmissions and Hybrids
- Lightweight solutions
- Automated and Cooperative Driving
- Advanced Safety Technologies
- Vehicle Dynamics and Intelligent Vehicle Controls
- Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Automotive Human Factors
- New Mobility and Vehicle Concepts