Dear FISITA 2021 participant,
We would like to thank you for attending our 38th FISITA World Congress.
The congress is over and we hope that you spent a productive and pleasant time in the virtual space and you gained useful information from experts around the world and met new people – even if only through the screens of your computers.
SOME AFTER-FISITA 2021 NOTES:
- All videos from sessions except Round Table Discussions are now in the virtual platform, you can watch them in case you missed them due to a time-zone conflict, session overlap, or other reasons.
- We are asking the presenters to answer the questions in the text chats attached to the papers, so if you asked questions, check the paper-entry in the virtual platform and go to the “Discussions” tab. However, we cannot ask authors to check the platform forever, so if you want to continue the discussion, we recommend that you switch to another, more direct channel
- Please note that the videos and all related material will be available in the virtual platform for three months after the congress, until 20 December 2021.
- To evaluate the success of the event we created the survey and would like to kindly ask you to answer few questions. You have a chance to share your experience with the event during the next six weeks, until 5 November 2021. The data are anonymously saved. Only the FISITA organizational team will have access to the data. The Evaluation Form is available here: https://tripetto.app/run/S6WQ7J7H1W
- You can request a certificate at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. And please let us know if you need to include the title of your paper on the certificate.
With best regards and many thanks
FISITA 2021 team
On behalf of the organisers, the Czech Automotive Society and FISITA, the international membership organisation for the automotive and mobility systems engineering profession, we would like to invite you to the 38th FISITA World Congress, taking place on 14–16 September 2021 online.
The main theme of FISITA 2021 is 'Automobile and Mobility. New Roles. New Challenges', which reflects the forthcoming significant changes. We are focusing on a balanced programme with the strong adherence to future trends in mobility, based on plenary sessions, concurrent sessions, round tables, student programme and technical visits. The strong programme enriched with top keynote speakers is going to guarantee the high-quality scientific content of the upcoming congress.
FISITA 2021 is a unique opportunity to learn, share experience and create new business contacts. We encourage you to contribute to the high-level of the congress and submit a round table theme or a technical paper detailing your latest work in any of the congress topics.
The FISITA 2021 will be broadcated online from the astonishing city of Prague, Czech Republic, country in which the automotive industry writes long tradition, the first car was manufactured in Czechia in 1897 and the Czech Republic belongs among important European mobility hubs.
We look forward to welcoming you to FISITA World Congress 2021!