Dear FISITA 2021 participant,
We would like to thank you for attending our 38th FISITA World Congress.
The congress is over and we hope that you spent a productive and pleasant time in the virtual space and you gained useful information from experts around the world and met new people – even if only through the screens of your computers.
SOME AFTER-FISITA 2021 NOTES:
- All videos from sessions except Round Table Discussions are now in the virtual platform, you can watch them in case you missed them due to a time-zone conflict, session overlap, or other reasons.
- We are asking the presenters to answer the questions in the text chats attached to the papers, so if you asked questions, check the paper-entry in the virtual platform and go to the “Discussions” tab. However, we cannot ask authors to check the platform forever, so if you want to continue the discussion, we recommend that you switch to another, more direct channel
- Please note that the videos and all related material will be available in the virtual platform for three months after the congress, until 20 December 2021.
- To evaluate the success of the event we created the survey and would like to kindly ask you to answer few questions. You have a chance to share your experience with the event during the next six weeks, until 5 November 2021. The data are anonymously saved. Only the FISITA organizational team will have access to the data. The Evaluation Form is available here: https://tripetto.app/run/S6WQ7J7H1W
- You can request a certificate at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. And please let us know if you need to include the title of your paper on the certificate.
With best regards and many thanks
FISITA 2021 team
Introduction of the Virtual platform
10 September 2021
Read the Before you watch letter here.
FISITA 2021 Final programme is available here (13 MB).
9 September 2021
See timings of the programme in different time zones here.
The Scientific programme has been updated.
2 September 2021
Virtual Platform Instructions have been published.
25 August 2021
A FISITA World Congress virtual background is available here.
12 August 2021
Congress papers will be indexed in ProQuest with allocated DOIs and they will be also published on FISITA website.
The process of acceptance to Scopus will start immediately after the congress.
30 July 2021
The Organizing Committee has decided to provide free registration fee for the first 500 non-presenting author delegates!
Once the number of persons on the limited offer has been filled, the full registration fees in the individual categories remain in force.
Please do not miss this LIMITED OFFER! and register!
16 April 2021
20 January 2021
The authors of the best rated papers will get an offer to publish extended papers in a peer-reviewed Journals MECCA or Automotive Innovation.
30 November 2020
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to 31 January 2021.
11 October 2019 – O2 universum site visit
The day when the first important site visit was held. We have met together with leading Czech companies not only in automotive industry, our potencial partners. We were happy to have an opportunity to show them the unique O2 universum multifuncktional space where FISITA 2020 World Congress will be held.