The 7th FISITA World Automotive Summit took place in Silicon Valley, United States, from 2-3 November on the topic ‘Leading Disruption in the Automotive Industry'.
Visionary leaders from industry, government and research joined together to discuss the different aspects on urbanization, personal mobility and autonomous driving. Innovative and inspiring presentations generated lively debate and alternative ideas for personal and commercial mobility, New to the Summit this year, a World Cafe session allowed more peer-to-peer discussion and creative collaboration
Expert speakers included:
- Stephen Zoepf, Executive Director of the Center for Automotive Research at Stanford
- Pamela Fletcher, Executive Chief Engineer, Autonomous Vehicles and New Technology, General Motors
- Doug Frisbie, Director of Partnership Marketing, Facebook
- Reuben Sarkar, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Transportation, U.S. Department of Energy
- Prof. Charles O’Reilly, Professor of Management, Stanford University
Follow the links on the left-hand side to view the Summit gallery, presentations, White Paper, graphics and information from past FISITA Summits.